Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Starting Compensation: $17.00 DOE
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records information on patients’ charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or calls. medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments, performs secretarial tasks, and completes insurance forms.
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient records.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of eClinical Works EMR and Outlook programs.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPR/First Aid, Current Medical Assistant certification
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org